A report about IWOCA 2020 can be found here: link.
Proceedings: The proceedings are published by Springer in the ARCoSS subline of the LNCS series, and are available here: link.
Coronavirus: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, IWOCA 2020 was held online. The registration was free of charge, but mandatory.
IWOCA 2020 : 31st International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms
8-10 June 2020, Bordeaux, France
Since its inception in 1989 as AWOCA (Australasian Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms), IWOCA has provided an annual forum for researchers who design algorithms for the myriad combinatorial problems that underlie computer applications in science, engineering and business. Previous IWOCA and AWOCA meetings have been held in Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Indonesia, India, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, UK, and USA. Previous IWOCAs can be found at http://www.iwoca.org/.
IWOCA 2020 should have taken place in Bordeaux, France. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the workshop was held online, and the talks were live-streamed. All necessary technical details were sent to the participants after the free, but mandatory, registration.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Complexity Theory
- Graph Theory & Combinatorics
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Cryptography & Information Security
- Algorithms on Strings & Graphs
- Graph Drawing & Labelling
- Computational Algebra & Geometry
- Computational Biology
- Algorithms for Big Data and Networks Analytics
- Probabilistic & Randomised Algorithms
- New Paradigms of Computation
- Experimental Evaluation of Algorithms
- Distributed and Parallel Algorithms
- Mobile Agents
- Algorithmic Game Theory
- Circuits and Boolean Functions
- Approximation Algorithms
- Parameterized and Exact Algorithms
- Online Algorithms
- Streaming Algorithms
- Ad Hoc, Dynamic and Evolving Networks
- Foundations of Cloud Computing